Wednesday May 11th, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
– Thursday May 12th, 2016 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Your Account Manager is your agency’s face to your clients. With their primary responsibility to foster the relationship with the client, they are responsible for a big part of the agency’s revenues.
An agency with great creative but weak client services will lose sales – and potentially clients. No one has more impact on your bottom line. No one!
That is why Agency ADvisor developed this 2-day workshop to focus on your Account Managers and give them the needed powerful edge. We have crammed this 2-day workshop with proven tactics and best practices we have implemented and shown successful at over 650 agencies across North America.
When was the last time you made a plan to strengthen client relationships and grow revenue on specific accounts? Leading your clients, not just servicing them?
May 11th & 12th, Connie Burtcheard, Chief ADvisor, Agency ADvisor shares the best practices and secrets that she has witnessed from over 650 agencies. Attendees will leave this two-day workshop already developing a succinct plan for leading a client into a stronger relationship. Not only will you be able to quickly identify problem areas and areas of opportunity for organic growth, you’ll know how and when to present your ideas and maximize their chances of being accepted by clients.
2 Day Agenda Includes:
- Building Client Trust by Setting Expectations up Front
- Escalations – Move Disappointed Clients to Satisfaction
- Developing Creative Briefs that Excite and Ignite your Creative Team
- Solving Problems and Delivering Innovation
- Nurturing Professional Relationships
- How to Pitch Persuasively
- Selling Creative Ideas
- Defending Creative Work without Being defensive
- Balance Agency and Client Advocacy
- Finding Focus in a Distracting Environment
- 6 Types of Tough Clients and How to Successfully Work with Them
- The Cornerstones of Client Retention
- Grow a client – Developing New Business from Existing Clients
- Maintaining Client Contract Renewals
- If you Leave Client Retention to Chance
- What your Clients Won’t Tell You.
- Power Questions to Build Clients for Life
- Creating Action Plans that will Move your Agency Toward Greater Revenue Growth with its Existing Clients
About Your Workshop Leader
Connie Burtcheard is the founder and Chief ADvisor at Agency ADvisor and has worked with over 650 clients. Her clients typically are advertising/marketing/graphic design firms and in-house creative studios.
With over 20 years in the advertising industry, Connie has managed almost every facet of the advertising business including ownership. She has worked with major brands including Westin Hotels, Charter Hospitals, Procter and Gamble and General Mills. Her current client list includes Hallmark Cards, Black & Decker, Sprint, ING Financial, University of Phoenix, as well as numerous nationally- recognized advertising agencies.
Registration: $ 1,895
Room Rates at the Palms Casino Resort: $ 59.00/night
Please contact email@example.com | 623-825-3827
or visit our FAQ’s at www.agencyadvisor.com/FAQs